第18章

昨是今非 郁生逸人 1919 字 2024-03-13

我们年少轻狂,不惧岁月漫长。

The crazy days, city lights.

纵情时光,华灯初上。

The way you\'d play with me like a child.

我们如孩童般嬉戏追逐,童稚之心难藏。

Will you still love me.

当我年华不再,容颜已老。

When I\'m no longer young and beautiful

你是否还会爱我?

Will you still love me.When I got nothing but my aching soul

当我一无所有,遍体鳞伤,唯有残破的灵魂。

I know you will, I know you will.

我知道你会,我知道你会。

I know that you will.

我深知你会。

……

……

Dear Lord, when I get to heaven.Please let me bring my man.

天父在上,当我去至天堂,可否有他陪伴身旁?

When he comes tell me that you\'ll let him in.

与他同行,允他入场。

Father tell me if you can.

主,请允许我吧!

Oh that grace, oh that body.

他的优雅风姿,

Oh that face makes me wanna party.

让我沉沦疯狂。

He\'s my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds.

他是我的日光,赐予我钻石般的璀璨光芒。

Will you still love me. When I\'m no longer young and beautiful

当年华不再,容颜老去,你是否还会爱我如初?

Will you still love me. When I got nothing but my aching soul

当我一无所有,遍体鳞伤,只剩下残缺的灵魂,你是否还会继续爱我?

I know you will, I know you will.

我知道你会,我知道你会。

I know that you will.

我深知你会。

可惜,我已不能在雪鬓霜鬟之时,亲自问你。

他侧过脸吻他:“程礼,我们来做吧。”

于是,这一夜,他们像久旱逢甘霖一般地渴求着彼此,不知疲倦地,不停地索求着对方。

在夜尽的那一刻,阿玖仿佛听到了他的声音。